Farmer direct Carool Mountain Coffee is grown and produced by the Peacock Boys- brothers John and Gary.
WHAT MAKES OUR COFFEE SPECIAL?
- The best coffees are of the species Arabica. At Carool Mountain Coffee, the Peacock Boys grow only 100% Australian Arabica coffee.
- The ideal growing conditions found on our farm. The sub-tropical climate, north-facing aspect and elevation means a longer growing season, on frost-free land.
- The bean offers a full, smooth bodied experience, with chocolate undertones. Our coffee is free of any bitterness, and is low in caffeine.
- The rich volcanic soil and organic fertilisers gives our coffee its particular personality.
- Carool Mountain Coffee is hand picked and sun dried, and graded to get a uniform bean for the smoothest possible roast.
- Only the choicest, ripest coffee cherries are harvested from our farm.
- Over 1700mm (70 inches) of rain per year make land fertile for our coffee.
- Our coffee can trace its roots back to old Kenyan and Indian coffees.
- We process, roast and grind all of our coffee beans from our farm. It never leaves the hands of the Peacock Boys and its farm workers.
- Our coffee is roasted on site.
- Our coffee is GM and pesticide free.